need opinion on economical van (Astro maybe?)

I'm getting rid of my old G10. I want to drive cross country, and

12mpg's isn't going to cut it. I figure I should get 20 or better out of an Astro (I am partial to Chevys). Was looking to get some feedback. I'm in NJ. If anyone in NJ or a neighboring state has a Astro for sale, I could be interested. I'm looking for an older model. Cosmetics means nothing, but something that should be able to make it to Seattle. Were there any 6 cylinder full size models that could get 20mpg on the highway?
Reply to
JustMe

Our 98 Astro does that and usually a bit more. If you come to Phoenix I'm sure we could make a deal...60k miles, excellent condition...

Reply to
M.M.