Ng for bodywork and refinishing?

Hi there, I wanted to know if any of you knew of a ng to discuss autobody work, paint, panel retrofits, etc? Is that fair game here? I need advice about how to tackle a bad quarter panel and rocker. I don't know if I should cut one out of a donor car or patch the existing one. The rocker has a fist-sized rusted hole under the door and the rear quarter was mangled a little when the tire flatted on the highway. The car is a 1992 Nissan 240sx that I would like to keep a few more years or more. I assume to pull the whole quarter I would have to drill spot welds, pull the window, bumper, etc... It seems like a lot of work for someone with minimal bodywork experience but I do want to tackle this as a shadetree project.

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN