Nissan Axxes 2WD Clutch Problem

Hi all,

I have a 90 axxess, 101K. Before I left to study abroad a year ago, I pull the battery out. I just put it back in this morning and the car would start, but the clutch pedal has no pressure. it would go straight to the bottom when I press it. I can use my toe to pick it back up from underneath. The gears wouldn't go in, obviously, so I can't move the car to even get it looked at. Any ideas what it is? (and how much to fix?) Any advice is appreciated.

Please email at snipped-for-privacy@carleton.edu

Many Thanks, Yam Ki

Reply to
Yam Ki Chan