Nissan DTC P1273

Friend has 2005 Nissan Sentra with the 1.8 engine and 40,000 miles. The car has a hesatation when stepping on the gas. There is a DTC set which is P1273.I found two different web sites with Nissan trouble codes and each one had a different meaning. One pointed to the O2 sensor and another pointed to the throttle position sensor. Can someone please give me the correct meaning for this code?

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis