Nitrous education

ive been struggling to learn about this so i can make my own setup. So far my education platform is the internet, catalogs and searches. Now I feel I need a text book, something up to date. My ultimate goal is to learn enough to make a system out of parts from here and there (not a kit). what i really need is information about fuel pressure vs fuel jetting size. im sure a carb setup will need larger fuel jet than an EFI system and so on.

Reply to
erik litchy

The critical parts are the solenoids. I don't see how you could make functional solenoids from "here and there" parts. David Vizards book is a good source of general info. Jet sizes can be calcualted but it's easier automated. Just do a Google search for "nitrous calculator" and you will have what you need.

Good uck.

Reply to
Richard Krause

Nitrous is NOT something that you want to use mixed parts for. Get any part of the system wrong and the best case melting the pistons. Worst case is like having a bomb in your lap. Ever seen a gas passer blow?

Reply to
Steve W.