No Heat - How to remove dash

Having trouble seeing where to start in removing the dash on a 1992 Mazds MX6. Heater hasn't blown very warm in several years. Checked heater hoses and they are hot (cheap thermometer says 150 degrees on the outside) so I believe hot water is flowing. Car temp gauge points straight up (no numbers on dial) which has always been normal. Any suggestion where to start removing things to see if dampers are moving and no leaves or whatever are plugging the heater core?

Thanks Bob

Reply to
bob

Step 1: check for a water valve in the engine compartment and make sure it opens.

Buy a repair book that has a 'body' chapter. Or visit a library. Or swing buy a dealer and ask to photocopy a few pages from the shop manual.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

A bit difficult to read, you may have to magnify the diagrams, but HTH

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

I never knew that was in the autozone web. Thanks for the tip. I think this will help a lot.

Reply to
bob