No Spark 85 Chevy C-10

I have a 1985 Chevy c-10 with a 350 engine and HEI distributor. About two months ago I came home from work, shut off the truck, and got in the next morning and it would not start. I found that I did not have a spark and I have since replaced the cap, rotor, ign. module, coil pick-up, and the coil. Still, no spark! I was told to jump the a and c wires on the wiring harness that leads from the bottom of the distributor to the firewall (assuming the esc). However, I am uncertain as to where and how to jump these wires and whether or not it could actually solve the problem. Does anybody have any advice or suggestions? Thanks PS. I do have system voltage up to the distributor while the ignition is in the start and the run positions. If I am getting electrictity to the distributor, it has got to be fairly simple to figure out and I am still stumped!

Reply to
Alan