Nuclear batteries.

Hardly. I'm requesting that in the future you actually read what you are responding to before you go of on totally false and unfounded tangents.

Reply to
E. Meyer

jim wrote in news:KaSdneKlMN1iJFbWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bright.net:

Bullshit. What the hell am I replying to?

In addition:

However I *did* find this post:

Ending with a Woosh (over your head) and no more posts from that name. Curious.

Replying to a completely different nick. Who *absolutely* isn't you.

No message ID's, no proof.

Reply to
chuckcar

But that aint what happened. I didn't say anything that was false or off topic - that is just your way of dealing with facts and information you don't like to hear. The only way any new nuclear plants are ever going to be built in the US in is thru government welfare. Private investors are never going to build plants if the plant owners are the ones expected to bear the cost of cleaning up a mishap like 3 mile island.

You wish to believe that the taxpayer being forced to pay for the plant owners screw-ups is not welfare, but that takes some deep burial of your head in the sand. It is exactly the same type of arrangement as the safety net we commonly call a "welfare system" - where taxpayers are expected to chip in and pay for the shortcomings of others who can't or won't pay for it themselves.

-jim

Reply to
jim

Apparently you haven't yet arrived at a level of education where they teach you how the past tense works. Feel free to try again when you develop some language skills.

Reply to
jim

Reply to
AZ Nomad

You beat me to it, AZ Nomad.

I was going to say, Gentlemen, isn't it time to play nice? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

AZ Nomad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net:

Fair enough: I showed him where *I* said what he claimed and it wasn't good enough for him. Got to love irony like that .

Reply to
chuckcar

make me care

Reply to