O2 Sensor Location on a 1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport v6 3.5L

Recnetly the check engine light came on and it was brought to a garage to see what the error was the car has close to 100k on it now and the error that came back was; Diagnostic Code: P0161 (Heated Oxygen Sensor Circuit - Bank 2 Sensor

2.) So I've gotten a universal oxygen sensor and I just need to remove the old one and install the new one. I just need to find out where it's located and if I need special tools to remove it. The instructions of the O2 sensor recomend using a torque wrench which I don't have. But at least it's alread been coated with anti-seize.

So unless I really need to torque this in correctly I just need the location of this particular sensor. Thanks.

Reply to
shinigamy

At a guess I would say "bank two sensor two" would be pass. side behind the cat, but wait for an informed opinion.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Thanks, Any idea where I might be able to dig up a diagram for this?

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
shinigamy