OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers

Some were asking about OBD2 check engine code readers and erasers. This EBAY store has them too and the auctions start at 1 cent !! Good Luck.

Ferrari3

It would be less bullshitty if you replaced the phrase "this Ebay store" with "my Ebay store".

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

You just gotta appreciate such a word--never heard it before. BUT I'm committing it to memory right now. Nothing else says it quite like this. Thx, Comboverfish. You've made my day! sdlomi2

Reply to
sdlomi2

Glad to be of service! :)

Toyota MDT in MO