Off Topic, sort of.

Have you ever been riding around and when you got back home and noticed somebody had set a partially empty soda pop can on the rear bumper of your vehicle? It has happened to me before.

Reply to
JR

omebody had set a partially empty soda pop can on the rear bumper of your v ehicle? It has happened to me before.

you mean it stayed there for the entire ride??

Reply to
m6onz5a

somebody had set a partially empty soda pop can on the rear bumper of your vehicle? It has happened to me before.

I accidentally left a 308 ammo can that was 1/2 full on my bumper. Thank GAWD it made the 90 mile trip home. One of the dumbest things I ever did!

Reply to
money2noise

somebody had set a partially empty soda pop can on the rear bumper of your vehicle? It has happened to me before.

it made the 90 mile trip home. One of the dumbest things I ever did!

Yep, the entire ride. I figure that soda pop can was 'riding the draft'. Sort of like 'drafting' behind an 18 wheeler with a car.

Reply to
JR