oil for 1994 Audi 100S

Please somebody help me. I can't find out what oil I should use for my

1994 Audi 100S wagon. There is no sticker under the hood, nothing in manual book. Previous owner is unreachable. Please help.Thank you.
Reply to
ksela89

The proper viscosity range of oil to be used will depend on what engine it is equipped with and what kind of a climate you live in.

This information will most certainly be found in the owners manual.

Reply to
anumber1

Reply to
JCDouville