Old Sear & Roebeck 1kw Generator

Anyone out there have a wiring diagram for these old units? I can "peg" out the wiring with an ohmeter and figure out (mostly) what the wires are for, but it would sure be nice to know. It's a model 3149.....

I'm looking at converting it to use in a wind powered project,

Am a retired I&C technologist with about 30 years experience, Live in Oregon...

Thanks much, Long.Shanks

Reply to
long.shanks

Did you call Sears? A few years ago I bought a power switch from them for a Sears TV set - TV set was about 35 years old.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt