Onwerns handbook and repair manual

Dear Sir,

I need to get Onwers Handbook & Repair Manual for my car written in English. The references of my Toyota corolla are:

1999/12 COROLLA (CE113) XE SALOON LTD. AC, PS, ST, PW, D-airbag, ABS, Keyless Entry, COLOR: PEARL 2200cc Diesel, Manual Trans. Chassis ce113 - 2005848 Engine 3C - 3826219

Does anyone know where I can find those guides?

Sincerely,

Jorge

Reply to
Jorge Muianga