Opinions/Advice on BMW 325ix?

I'm thinking of buying a 1989 BMW 325ix from a neighbor. Looking at it sitting in the driveway it appears to be in fairy decent shape...interior looks good, body is straight but could use paint (it's an Arizona car so probably no rust), decent tires, brake rotors look good, don't see any leaks. etc. but haven't driven it yet. He's gonna bring it over later today to look at & discuss. So, anything special to consider about the car? Any weaknesses to look for? I've owned a few BMW's in the past, a couple 2002's and a 1600, so I'm somewhat familiar with them. It would be kind of a project car but I'd like to be able to drive it regularly too. Any advice would be appreciated...

Reply to
M.M.