OSD 11 Scanner?

What make of OBD 11 scanner is appropriate to use on a 2006 Dodge Caravan.

In electronic servicing Fluke is a standard make of meter used.

What are good ( working ) OSD 11 meters?

Thank you in advance

Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

OTC DRB III

OSD 11 meters?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

You sure you don't mean OBD-II (On-board Diagnostics 2) ?

Chris

Reply to
Hal

Sorry I did mean OBD-11.

Benny B

Reply to
Denny B

It's not OBD eleven, it is OBD- II, as in TWO.

There are a variety of scanners you can buy, some have more features than others. I use a davis car chip, its an older device but it has logging capabilities and is very small. Some of the more expensive ones have big screens and such to assist in looking at snapshot data or monitoring a specific sensor real-time. It depends on what you want to do. If all you want to know is "Why is my check engine light on?" drive down to Auto Zone and they'll pull the codes out for you for free.

Chris

Reply to
Hal