(OT) New Mississippi River Bridge

It's so new, people haven't even hung their bras and panties on it yet.Grand opening and ribbon cutting this morning at 10:00 AM. The old Bridge nearby will be demolished and probally turned into new Toyotas. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I actually crossed the old bridge several times 35 years ago when I was working in Arkansas. I'd love to try the new bridge!

Reply to
C. E. White