Outlandish Particle Periodic Table update IX

Hi there, Salient features:- Cern list of 900 experimental particle results in MeV, double precision and mathematical

(Fortran 77) The list alone is not available anywhere-else, as a single list. Not definitive.

42 year scientific project, by ex-Mensa member. (They stopped concessionary subscriptions) 10 year ago table basis was electron value of 227879226. (update IX gives 3224486665) Given the same preview of Periodic table of elements, you would have been champing at the

bit, > Big Bertha Thing outlandish

> OUTLANDISHPARTICLE PERIODIC TABLE > > By Tony Lance Dip.Math(Open) 19th December 2009 > Update IX from
> > .510998902 1.0D-09 1 1 80305 1 3224486665 1.0 SLC > > For full table see link:-
> username outlandish > password spirebell > > Thany you > Tony Lance > snipped-for-privacy@webandmail.co.uk
Reply to
Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance Newsgroups: alt.folklore.urban,sci.space.policy Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs Date: Aug 20 2005, 16:54 pm

Big Bertha Thing galois

Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive. After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job. The Galois Theory branch of mathematics bears his name. Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place. Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?

T> Hi there,

Reply to
Tony Lance

Hi there, The number of polkadots on an equilatteral triangle is given by the formula sumation N. Let N = 80305 and the total is 3224486665

As Groucho Marx said "I would not want to jo> From: Tony Lance

Reply to
Tony Lance

From: Tony Lance Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.honda,sci.space.history Subject: Re: Big Bertha Thing blogs Date: Oct 10 2006, 13:38 pm

Big Bertha Thing sumation Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs Web 2 file access page for 78K Zip File, see link:-

Count the number of polka-dots on an equilatteral triangle.

Ready to run Fortran 77 program software, using double precision and extended precision versions. Complete with source code in listing format and the original extended precision subroutine source code. Sumation N = N*N + N all over 2, where N=1,2,3,..N (C) Copyright Tony Lance 2000 To comply with my copyright, please distribute complete and free of charge.

Big Bertha Thing postings

Depleted uranium shells were once used at great cost, in terms of Gulf War Syndrome.

At Agincourt the English long bow took a large toll, due to the arrows being armour-piercing and re-useable.

The above shells were armour-piercing, but can hardly be called re-useable and should not have been used once.

Big Bertha Thing posting features;-

  1. Ornate Engraving and Scrollwork.
  2. Re-useable.
  3. Armour-piercing.
  4. Zero casualties.
  5. Re-configurable.
  6. Accurate.
  7. Tactical.
  8. Strategic.
  9. Scientific.
  10. Weighty.
  11. Start of Thread.
  12. Brand Name.
  13. Banned on moderators conference.
  14. Whole moderators thread deleted, with the exception of tenure posting.
  15. Tenure read only request withdrawn.
  16. 2K Anecdote (Assault Rifle Bullet and detonator.) Day 23
  17. 4K Preface (Anecdote and Attachment description.) Day 24
  18. 50K Attachment (Powder charge for shell with detonator.) Days 1 - 20
  19. 600K Attachment (powder charge for bomb with detonator.) Days 21, 22
  20. 50K postings pair, with 12 on-topic and 6 off-topic. Hydrogen bomb (2 shells with jacket of water; H2O) Days 25, 26
  21. Odd configurations. (Landmine, boobytrap and armistice terms.)
  22. Zip disc spanning. (Manual operation encryption technique.) Day 21, 22
  23. Potential CD-Rom triology.
  24. Astrophysics web-ring web site.
  25. PI web-ring web site with software.
  26. Web publisher for unpublished scientific works, including fringe.
  27. Particle periodic table research project with results and software.
  28. First Aid Tent for Spam Attack Victim Support Group.
  29. Sesame Street beat Darth Vader twice. (1st and 2nd Battles of Cyberspace.)
  30. To the victor the spoils; a web site built on them. (level 2 HTML)
  31. Politics makes poor science.

T> Hi there,

Reply to
Tony Lance

Not so much anymore, admittedly, but this is an automobile newsgroup, not a scifi one. I dont think you have aroused much interest here.

Reply to
hls