Part for '70 International Pick-Up

I have a 1970 International Tow-All 1200 series pick up truck in the driveway. There's a problem with the clutch, but I can't locate any source for parts or a parts list for the beast.

If it was an International Scout, I could find a number of sources. But, it's not.

Any suggestions? Links?

Reply to
Tony Cooper

Maybe a dumb question... but is it actually mechanically different than a Scout, Travelall or other IH product? I'm no IH expert, but I don't think they actually built too many different drivetrains. I know the 345 and larger (393?) v8s used in Scouts and Travelalls were the same engine that went into Loadstar 1600, 1700, etc. trucks and busses. Of course

3rd party transmissions were often used so that might be a problem.

If it were mine, I'd check a Hollander's Interchange manual for other IH products (or even non- IH) that use the same clutch parts.

Reply to
Steve

I saw the clutch plate, release bearing and pilot bearing listed on

, but didn't see a preasure plate. You might take a look see.

JD

Reply to
John Derickson

Thanks for the replies. Some good sources cited.

Reply to
Tony Cooper