pcv filter question

I'm trying to learn about my car it's a 2003 pontiac grand am 3.4 l engine. Could someone tell me where the pcv filter is? I know were the pcv valve is but not the filter. I heard the filter was in with the big round air filters on the older cars. I check my air filter and the pcv filter wasn't in there as far as I could see. How about the fuel filter?

Thanks for your time

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Your car doesn't have a PCV filter. because your engine's fuel system uses a Mass Airflow sensor, fresh air for the PCV is drawn in after the MAF sensor, which is

-after- he air filter, thus no need for a separate breather filter.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Thanks for your reponse

Brad