PCV valve location?

1995 Ford E250 4.9L L6 cargo van 176k miles.

I just bought a new pcv valve for this van with the intention of replacing it, but even after looking at both the Haynes and the Chilton manuals.. I still cannot figure out where the thing is located. The manuals basically just say 'the pcv valve is here' and they show some artist rendition of the valve.. yet with no explanation of where 'here' is.. I've been looking all around the engine compartment with no luck in finding the thing. Would appreciate some pointers and please keep in mind im still a beginner when it comes to this stuff.

thanks again Jay

Reply to
Ford Warrior

"Ford Warrior" wrote

Autoz PCV VALVE On your 1995 FORD TRUCK E250 3/4 TON VAN, the PCV VALVE is: FRONT SEATING AREA, CENTER, UNDER ENGINE COVER, MOUNTED IN TOP OF REAR VALVE COVER

There's also this diagram of the intake:

# 7 is the PCV vacuum fitting. Follow its hose under the manifold and it should lead right to the PCV valve.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

is it fuel injected if so it on the drivers side of the manifold towards the bac

-- rsslld1

View this thread:

Send from

rsslld1