Phoenix Area A/C Repair?

Anyone have any recommendations on where to get my truck's (Ford Ranger) A/C fixed in the Phoenix area? Preferably in East Valley...Gilbert/Mesa/Tempe. It's an R-12 system and the compressor is just running for a second and then stopping for 15 or 20 secs, and then repeats. I suspect the R-12 is low. I also suspect it's a seal leak (oil all over the compressor).

Any recommendations for an honest shop will be appreciated.

Or any place NOT to take it?

Thanks...

Reply to
Z.Z.