Ping Kidding: Battery swapping: Another Angst Idiot idear, apparently....

Oh, oh, I forgot.... It's the GM engineers who know everything, nothing else can work.

Get-me-home (swappable) gensets are of course ludicrous, as well.

Kidding's Mom to Kidding: STFU with the passing gas stations, already..... You always were a dumbfuck dopey kid.... what part of infinite time of ROI don't you unnerstand?? I hadda get stuck with a dopey know-it-all.....

Reply to
Existential Angst

They're premium cars so perhaps their owners won't find the estimated $60 to $80 per 200 miles between swaps prohibitive.

LOL If GM tried anything that was the equivalent of 11 mpg you'd be complaining. Yet here you are pretending that it's a great idea... because somebody else did it!

I take it that you've decided that 11mpg makes perfect sense to you. Your obsession is getting weirder.

Reply to
whoyakidding's ghost