Ping Nate

The new Cayman is really cheap right now. What do you think of them?

Reply to
HLS

I want one, but I don't run in the circles that can afford same so I don't have any actual seat time in them. From what I understand it is not really just a Boxter with a hardtop, Porsche is trying to position it upmarket from the Boxter and give it a little better performance too.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

define cheap. I could be interested in a green one. I've been to lazy to go car shopping to see if I really would like it or not.

Reply to
Brent

US$42,000.

Reply to