Please Help!

Rideville.com is in need of some knowledgeable car enthusiasts. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Its a friendly atmosphere that I'm sure you'll love.

AllproBoards

I refuse to ck it out.....

but..i'd like to tell you what i think.......

i think....if you wanna keep it..."a friendly atmosphere"... then yer make'n a huge mistake ask'n fer a group of fellers all knowledgeable in the same field to get togeather in the same room ........and offer up individual opinions on proceedure.

Jest what i think...not necessarily the view of the NG as a whole.

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a toke.......wonders if you've ever worked at a dealerships~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster