Plymouth Acclaim fan relay

Can somebody please tell me where the fan relay is? I know where the fuses are and there are a couple of relays there, but I expect the fan relay is in the engine compartment.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

should be in the engine compartment under a cover with some other fuses & relays. The cover should also be marked what relay is what.

Reply to
m6onz5a

Under Google images type " Plymouth Acclaim fan relay location" and a diagram will pop up

Reply to
m6onz5a