"Poverty Caps"

Hi, I've got a full set of Chevy heavy duty steel wheels. Car is 1994 9c1 but I believe the wheels were originally part of a truck rally package. Anyway does any one know of a source for plain chrome hubcaps like what they call "poverty caps" nowadays. I have seen ones that have the bowtie but want plain, I might use the wheels on my Fleetwood...

Thanks, Harry

Reply to
"Harry Smith"

do you mean the "moon" style for the rally rims?

Reply to
m6onz5a

Check with Mr. Gasket, I got a set for my MoPar police car wheels from them.

nate

Reply to
N8N

You might find some nice wheels at a used tires store/place, or auto junk yards.Hubcaps? maybe there is a Hubcap Heaven store in your area, there is one a few miles from me.I used to own a 1971 Chevrolet van which had Chevrolet bowtie factory stamped on the hubcaps. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin