Power seats & Mirrors

I need some advice. I have a 1999 Chrysler Town & Country. It has power seats and mirrors. It also has a feature that "remembers" the seat & mirror settings for two separate drivers. Lately it seems that the memory feature has stopped working. Each time I get in, I have to re-adjust the seats. It's not a big deal, but annoying.

Is there a particular fuse? loose connection?

Doug

Reply to
Doug