Procedure for bleeding brake system with Anti-Lock brakes, Mazda truck

1990 B2600i Mazda Truck

Normally to bleed a brake system one would start at the right rear wheel cyl., furthest point from the master cyl.

Looking under this critter this morning I noticed that there was no bleeder valve on the right rear backing plate. Instead there is a brake line running from the left rear backing plate to the right rear backing plate. Then where the bleeder valve (should be) on the r/r, there is instead a brake line running up to what I believe is a valve for the anti-lock system,( attached to the frame just above the r/r tire) then it feeds back to the master cyl. There is a bleeder valve on the anti-lock valve.

My question is do you bleed the system starting at the anti-lock valve on the r/r, or do you start on the left rear, which would actually be the furthest point from the master cylinder.

Any other advice on this type system would help a lot. Thanks Roy

Reply to
Roy Boy