*** Program 1995 Chevy Blazer remote keyless entry programming RKE ***

Program 95 Chevy Blazer remote keyless entry programming RKE 1995 I just got it working. I am going to enter the procedure so hopefully someone else will find this via google groups hence the phrase I have entered into the start of this message to make it real easy to find and save themselves the $50 from the dealer to have this done. The procedure was as follows:

  • The keyless fob I am using is GM Part No. 15955702 FCC ID: ABO0104T DOC/MDC 218 K1035

  • Drop the underdash. there are 3 -7mm bolts holding it up and a steel nut near the accelerator. Right next to the parking brake mounted on the underdash pane is a module It is marked "TRW". This is your keyless entry module.

*You will have two connectors hooked up to the box . one connector is the incoming connector (has less wires in it was on the left side drivers side as you are sitting in the drivers seat) and the other one going out to the power door locks ( has more wires is toward the passenger side) . both connnectors have a black / white wire. You need to ground the one black/white stripe on the incoming side ( harness with less wires drivers side )

  • Ground the black wire with the white stripe wire (I ran a wire to the neg post on the battery)

  • The doors will lock then unlock, and the hatch should pop

  • Press lock on each remote one at a time

  • The doors should lock/ unlock to confirm the remote(s)

  • Remove the wire and verify the remote functions.

You have just programmed your remote and saved $47 from the GM dealer. I hope this info comes in handy for someone either in a month or years from now since I couldnt find this info quickly.

Reply to
me