programming escalade garage door transmitter

I've got a 2000 Cadillac Escalade with three programable buttons. For some reason today the button I had programmed for the garage door stopped working. I don't have the book and I don't remember how to reprogram it. Please help.

Reply to
gilmoreguy

For an Avalanche but probably the same as your caddy:

RayV