Provide steering wheel with high quality in low price.

This is gimilin, a have the ability to provide various of steering wheel with high quality in low price,the wood steering wheels with leather,the plastic steering wheels with leather and of course,the aluminum steering wheel with leather, for these steering wheels,the spoke can be made of aluminum or steel, for the plastic parts in the steering wheels you can choose different kind of colors, red,black,silver,yellow ,blue.

So, if you need steering wheel ,please give me a telephone call or email me.

Reply to
gimilin