Quad Driver Failure

I am getting a code 26 on my '92 Olds Cutlass Ciera 6 cyl. I've already replaced the ECM hoping that that would be a quick and easy fix. It did not work. The vehicle gets terrible gas mileage, so I'm thinking that it's affecting something with the fuel injection. How would I go about repairing this?

Reply to
mr.ionmasks

You need to find out what the QDM drives on your specific vehicle. You may have to look at the wiring diagram for your car. Generic: purge solenoid, egr, and tcc. Your 3.3 does not have an egr though.

There is a lot of info available. Do a google search: "quad driver" gm

PauL