Qualitee Brake Products Good or Bad

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a large lot of Qualitee hydraulic master cylinders. Is this a good line of brake products? I know their brake pads are good, but don't know anything about their other products.

Also, anybody know where I can get a parts catalog for these? I checked the AutoPartsSource web site and couldn't find a complete catalog.

Thanks for any information.

Hard to find parts

mike

Yup - they are great, take my word for it. Buy as many as you can at any price. And if they don't sell, you can always plant a petunia in each one.

Reply to
John S.