question for the gurus

I am pretty clueless about vehicles so I wanted to throw this question out there for the experts. I just had the fuel pump replaced in my 1992 Buick Regal. The car was fine for the first few days but now after I shut down the car I can still hear the fuel pump whirring for about 30 seconds. Should I be concerned about this?

thanks in advance

Reply to
EBounds

Well, that's certainly not normal. I would suspect the fuel pump relay might be sticking or something..

Reply to
Robert Hancock