Quick question abotu o rings

I had the radiator repaired on this 96 chevy. It has an oil cooler built into the radiator. O noticed the lines had o rings on them where they go into the radiator. There was nothing left of the o rings but it looked like they were green. How can I tell what the proper size o rings is? Just ones that fits snuggly on the end of the line?

Reply to
stryped

Shep

Lots of criteria to consider if your going to replace the o-rings from scratch like that. Cant you go to say, a junk yard, and at least get a worn one to use as a guide or a radiator shop that maybe has some on a peg they'll sell you 5 for a dollar?

Reply to
ed

Why not try a dearer. They should have the right part number...

Reply to
Woody