Quietest Tires You have Purchased in thr last Year

That also handle well?

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Hello? Valid question

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Hello, dumbfuck retard.

Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. I guess you'll have to go eat worms.

Reply to
None

Nordman SX. That model is not sold in the US of A. Norman is an economy brand of Nokian. Your move on your "valid" question (that does not specify which country the tires will be purchased in).

Reply to
isquat

isq:

You mentioned the country in your reply: USA.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Interco TSL

I put these on my Porsche 911, and it's like driving on air.

Reply to
Har-dee-har-har