r.a.t in Google Groups

I have been using Google groups to read news, as my ISP does not support usenet very well. I find both auto.tech and autos.tech inactive in Google groups. Anyone know why Google does not carry this group?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Time Warner/Road Runner does not carry those groups either. A Newzbot search did not find those groups. Those groups do not exist - that is why Google does not carry them. Perhaps the names are wrong or not complete?

Reply to
« Paul »

I would guess that google carries groups that fit into the proper name hierarchy. Both of those you listed are not proper names for usenet groups.

I am on a pay server, newshosting that boasts about having all the groups, and neither one exists as far as they are concerned.

I am 'posting' on rec.autos.tech. Note the 'rec' before the rest.

Mike

Mike Romain

Try:

Daniel