radiator flush, engine louder?

I had my car in for a radiator flush, when I took it out, the engine runs louder, kind of like the muffler is starting to go (maybe that what it is, the timing with the flush sure was odd) ........ anyone have any ideas? I did not take it back because I am sure they would say it was like that before. 92 Plymouth Laser 4cyl manual.

Reply to
ThomasDefender

Flushed the radiator on my 90 Bronco II and started having trouble with erratic temp gauge and loss of coolant. Just yesterday, discovered that the anti-freeze is going into the oil pan. The last time I flushed a radiator (back in '60 on a 52 Ford) I had the same problem. That fresh anti-freeze seems to be able to pass through smaller joints than the old, apparently. So, it's off to the mechanic for a new head or head gasket.

Reply to
Tom