Radiator, heater core sealer.

In the past most people thought that the Bar's stop leak in the silver and black bottle was the best.

Recently two different NAPA auto parts store managers told me that K&W Nanotechnology was better. It comes in a bright green plastic bottle. They say it has very fine particles and is better at sealing larger leaks like heater core seams. Some sort of liquid glass that seals permanently. But you have to completely flush out all antifreeze for it to adhere. And it needs to dry for a day.

Anyone have any experience with Nanotechnology cooling system sealer?

Reply to
J J

Nope. Just plain old ground black pepper from the grocery store.

Dan

Reply to
Dan_Thomas_nospam

Reply to
philthy

I have read about some people would put a raw egg in a leaky radiator to stop leaks, with the engine running and the radiator fluid heated up.Some used car lot shysters, many years ago, would put sawdust in leaky radiators. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin