Radio wont turn off

Hi all, I am having a problem with the radio in my car. Whenever I turn the ignition off and take the key out of it, the radio continues to play. I can't find any shorts in the wiring harness, so I was wondering if it may an internal problem in the ignition? Has anyone had this sort of problem?

Reply to
waterboy44

Who wired it up?

Did it just start doing this?

Maybe it was wired that way on purpose? Mine is.

Mike

Mike Romain