Re: 1996 Chevy Tahoe Power Door Locks

My drivers door works fine, lock and unlock, but the rest of the doors

> will not unlock. They will all lock using the keyless or button on > the door but only the driver door will unlock. Took it in and they > wanted to replace the actuators. > > Sometimes they all work fine except the left rear door never does. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks, > Jerry

Did you try pressing the unlock button on your remote twice in succession? I feel you already know this, but once unlocks only the driver's door and it takes twice in almost direct succession to unlock the other 3. HTH & good luck, sdlomi

Reply to
sdlomi

Yes I know you have to press the button twice on the remote, this does not work, neither does pressing the button on the door which you only have to press once.

Reply to
Jerry C