Re: 93 Taurus turn signals/emergency flashers

The turn signals and emergency flashers in my 1993 Taurus work only

> occasionally. I've changed out the bulbs and the flasher unit. What > should I try next?

Check the ground wire(s),otherwise you may have a problem with the turn signal lever/wireing.

WOODY

Reply to
Woody

Change out the multi function switch. Beware, its not cheap unless you get a used one.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ