Re: 96 civic auto trans problem

the pressure drops off real quick ,also this is the same problem that i had at first when i decided to pull and rebuild it. im thinking it must be a stuck or leaking valve but what im not sure of is how to find it because it does not do it until it warms up the first time it will go for about 5 minutes ,then if shut off and restarted it drops off in about a minute.

Reply to
Gary