Re: Check out The Car of The Month

Ford Fusion Named 2010 Motor Trend Car of the Year.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

To some that's not good news for Ford.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

At least Ford isn't Government Motors.

Good choice, Motor Trend! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:17946-4B0C3456-1168@storefull-

3171.bay.webtv.net:

Don't know about reliability or what it's like to drive, but the Fusion is not a bad looking car. And nicely sized, too. If it was a Honda, I'd buy one.

Reply to
Tegger

Ford has a pretty good reputation for quality these days, and my 2000 Escort is certainly wearing well. Other than a broken bolt that could well be a dealer problem it's been a good car for me.

Of course, the vehicle that's never, ever stranded us is our 1969 Chevy

1/2 ton, but you can't get one of those and guarantee reliability.
Reply to
Tim Wescott