RE: EQUUS 3145 OBD1 (Ford) CODE SCANNER

Anyone use or know about the EQUUS 3145 OBD1 (Ford) CODE SCANNER? Or do you know of another code scanner for a 90 Cougar-Tbird? Are they worth it? I got a '90 Cougar and check engine lite comes on when it gets warmed up good. It goes goes off when I shut down & restart th engine. Thanks in advance for any info.

Reply to
Thomas da Tank Engine

"Thomas da Tank Engine" wrote

I use one of the older "blinking LED and beeper" types. This one looks like it stores the codes in memory so you don't have to count the beeps while trying to write the codes down on paper.

If you're really cheap, you can also use a 2" piece of wire. Example # 3 in:

MasterBlaster