Re: Fuse Diagram

First is the junkyard - see if there's one left in the glovebox and while you're there maybe the fuse cover has the diagram on it. Second, stop in some used car lot when you see a car like yours, maybe they'll let you make a copy of that page. Third, but best of all, Check this link for your car. HTH

I am in need of the fuse box diagram for my '95 Ford Taurus. The cover > doesnt list what fuses are going to which electrical part of my car. It says > to se owners manual. I bought this car recently and it didnt have a owners > manual. Anyone have one I could get? Ford doesnt even have it! Thanks in > advance.. > > Roberta > >
Reply to
George