Re: Good soap to clean car oil & grease from hands

Orange Goop creme works great. Citrus based, not petroleum; smells decent and no pumice to tear up your hands. Fast Orange SMOOTH is good too...if ya can find it.

I like a smooth hand cleaner so I can clean-n-wipe if I get messy during a job and need to be clean for the next step.

I've tried several dishwashing liquids including Dawn and cheapies...every one of 'em cleaned just fine, but dried out my hands painfully...and yes, they do sting even with small cuts.

Anything with pumice tends to irritate me after repeated use and isn't really 'waterless' IMHO...you still have to rinse to get all the pumice off before you can get back to work.

--Don

Don Byrer KJ5KB Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy Glider student & CFI-SEL wannabe kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves..."

Reply to
Don Byrer