Re: IGNORE GAS PRICES

I make 41mph now

Whew, that's good. Well, my car does 41mph without Amsoil.

Reply to
Ryan Underwood
[snip to avoid making any contribution to advertisements here>

Especially this last remark is funny..

shakiro

Reply to
shakiro

What gay bashing? I must have missed it.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

"Marco Licetti" wrote in news:f5mTe.353$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

if the tree huggers would get outa the way we could produce our own oil and let saudi arabia and venezuela drink there oil...41mph huh? i bet your a joy to follow on the interstate!

Reply to
KjunRaven

Why not get a VW Lupo 3L and make 78 mpg with everything still in the car?

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom

"Marco Licetti" wrote in message news:f5mTe.353$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

you forgot to say what mpg you get now.