Re: Instructional video on how to stop a runaway Toyota...

How to stop a runaway vehicle, any brand name, any model.In my opinion the old style way is still the best way.Turn the key counter clockwise and shut off the engine.Sheesh, cars are getting wayyyyy too fancy and complicated nowadays! The average person can't even hardly work on them anymore. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Hidden factory installed cameras in cars? I reckon now fed govt might catch on to that bad idea. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If you want rubber floor mats, check with

They might have them for sale that are made to fit your vehicle.I prefer rubber floor mats because they are easy to clean. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Seems very strange to me. She testified that she even put it in reverse. How likely is it that the throttle mechanism, the brakes, and the shifter all fail at once? She did manage to make a cell call to her husband though. The brakes should overpoweer the motor on most any car. It all reminds me of the bogus Audi "sudden acceleration" hysteria of 20+ years ago. I'm betting on the two feet being firmly planted on the accelerator. The congressional hearings are a disgraceful example of blowhards (of both parties) trying to make political points on a situation that is, at best, poorly understood at this time.

Reply to
TOF

What is this 'key' thing you speak of?

Reply to